Pricing - 2015/16

Having holidayed in similar properties to our own many times in recent years we believe our pricing structure to be highly competitive. Our villa is not equipped only as a holiday let but has been furnished as our home in Greece. We believe that due to these reasons our villa represents excellent value for the standard of accommodation, views, luxury and privacy delivered, and indeed the feedback we get regularly from our guests supports this view.

Price of in-season villa hire includes clean sheets, house towels and tea towels supplied twice per week, weekly service of cleaner, regular cleaning and maintenance of the solar-heated swimming pool by our engineer and services of our gardener. Please note beach towels are not provided. A welcome grocery pack is provided with our compliments.

Unlike other owners who charge for air conditioning or pool heating locally at extra cost, air conditioning to all bedrooms is included in our standard charge as is solar heating of the swimming pool. Use of the wi-fi and phone facilites is provided, subject to a reasonable-usage policy.

* See booking conditions below for additional occupancy charges

Last-minute booking deals - click for a bargain!

Weekly (or 4-weekly) Prices 2015/16

Rates are shown per week except where stated. If your stay spans two price periods then the weekly rate will be divided into a daily rate and charged accordingly for that period

1st November 2015 - 27th March 2016 (4-weekly) £550EUR769
28th March 2016 - 29th April 2016 £799EUR1119
30th April 2016 - 27th May 2016 £599EUR840
28th May 2016 - 24th June 2016 £1049EUR1469
25th June 2016 - 15th July 2016 £1199EUR1679
16th July 2016 - 2nd September 2016 £1299EUR1819
3rd September 2016 - 30th September 2016 £999EUR1399
1st October 2016 - 28th October 2016 £949EUR1329
29th October 2016 - 31st March 2017 (4-weekly) £599EUR839

Extended winter lets are available at a discounted rate. For out of season stays of 4 weeks or longer we are offering a price per 4-weeks, which does not include cleaning, laundry or utility costs.

Booking Conditions

Above are prices for villa hire in the period shown and do not include flights or transportation to/from the airport.

If your requested period spans two price brackets then the price charged per day will change.

Please note these prices are for the entire villa per week, not per person, for an occupancy of up to 2 persons. For parties of 3 or more there is an additional charge of £25 (EUR35) per additional person per week to cover laundry, cleaning and additional utility costs.

  • Prices are quoted per week in £ Pounds Sterling and Euros and you are at liberty to pay in either currency.
  • Occupation of the property is from 4pm on the first day booked to 10am on the day of departure, to allow for cleaning.
  • Pets are not allowed.
  • Diving into the swimming pool is not permitted for safety reasons.
  • Young children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
  • You are respectfully reminded that Villa Mia is non-smoking throughout, including the villa grounds.

Payment should be made as follows : a 20% non-refundable deposit of the weekly rate is due at time of booking with the remaining 80% due in full 8 weeks before departure. If booking within 8 weeks of departure, full payment is due immediately. Payment can be made in pounds sterling by cheque drawn on a UK bank, or by BACS deposit in Sterling or Euros to our bank in Greece. Account details will be supplied on request.

If you subsequently find you need to cancel your holiday for any reason, we will make every reasonable effort to re-let the property and return to you any payment made, minus a small administration fee for any mailings etc we have undertaken to process your booking. However, it must be recognised that re-letting cannot be guaranteed, and this does not constitute an obligation on our part if we are unable to find an alternative booking.

The owners reserve the right to vary these conditions at any time.

Breakages Policy

Although we realise that accidents happen, you will be liable for extraordinary breakages - those that go beyond the odd glass or bowl - or acts of malicious vandalism. We hope that such a situation does not arise but this breakages policy forms part of the terms and conditions of your booking, and our taking a hard line against such damage keeps down prices and safeguards the quality of equipment at the property for all other guests.

Detailed booking conditions : For our complete list of detailed booking conditions, please click here